Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Reunion!


We had a great time at our Rogers Family Reunion last week. We spent a week on the beach in Oceanside, CA. Twenty kids under the age of 13 in one house, but it was a blast! The kids were in heaven every second.
Thank goodness my brother-in-law Ryan shares his awesome pictures with me, because I did not take one picture all week long. What was I doing? Sitting on the beach reading, boogie boarding, or playing games I guess. It was a great vacation. We were all sad to come home. Especially when it was 115 degrees in Cave Creek when we returned. Thank goodness we have a pool!

Thanks again Ryan! And thank you to Deb, for e-mailing me this over their dial up internet. It must have clogged up your signal for hours. I appreciate it.

3 comments:

Kathy C said...

That really was a fun week and yep, Deb's a saint. I LOVE that picture!!! It turned out so cute. You shouldn't post it here though... save it for your Christmas cards!

Gwyn said...

That's an awesome picture! I agree w/Kathy--it would be a great Christmas card. Thanks for all your help at the beachhouse. It sure was fun. Oh--I believe your oldest son IS 13, so the kids weren't all under 13--they were 13 and under!! (for our only teenage grandson's benefit!)

BeCcA said...

I love the pyramid picture on the beach, totally cool. Iam glad you had fun at the beach, all you missed around here was the heat wave!!!