Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back School Shopping

Shopping for school clothes was more expensive this year. We have 3 boys in men's sizes now. Nate's shoe size is 13! The good thing is, he can borrow shirts from Mike now. That helps a little, but there are only a few deemed acceptably cool enough to wear to school.

The first day of school is August 6th. Summer went by way too fast! I am so happy Nate and Noah are in Middle School together for one year. Sam, Jonah, Mike and I are all at the Elementary School. Fun!!!! My horse program does not begin classes until September, so I will have some free time for a couple of weeks!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I think it should be a requirement to post a picture with each post! Seriously- you should take a picture of Nate today, standing next to a measuring tape,holding one of his baby outfits next to him! -or just standing next to you to show he's already taller than his mom! I still can't believe how much he's sprouted.
...Don't you love how I tell you what to do?
Oh yeah, and I noticed I'm not a 'people we like'... how rude!
:)

Kathy C said...

I can't believe how big all of your boys are getting. How can they be getting older when we certainly aren't?

BTW, I'm holding your veil hostage so I get to see you again soon...

Kathy C said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I just looked at your TRRFCC website, and it is fabulous! Did you create that?! Wow! Seriously... I am so impressed by everything you've done to create and run this program. You're amazing!

Dizzy Lizzy said...

OK, I am working on pictures! And Kathy, thanks!

Gwyn said...

Liz, I love the pictures and comments! Ryan's photo of your family pyramid is awesome--I'd love to have a REAL photo of it! Hope all five of the boys enjoy their 1st wk back at school.

Gwyn said...

And...after re-rdg this again..I must comments on your ending. You NEVER have spare time on your hands!! Thanks for having dad/I over yesterday. We're still enjoying your yummy salad today.