Thursday, December 17, 2009

Band Concert!



Thank goodness Bubbie had her camera phone ready and in action last night, or else we would not have any pictures to document a fantastic evening! We had our middle school band concert with Nate and Noah performing. They put on a great show with some really good music. It was a fun concert.

Afterwards we had some friends come back to our house for ice cream. I had criticized Mike when he came back from the store with 5 cartons of ice cream and 8 toppings. But the kids loved it and made some incredible and disgusting creations.

It was really nice to have a supportive audience! Cheryl was able to make it after work, Jodi and Drew came ( there were a lot of "barn kids" in the concert!) and Bubbie and Grampa Chuck came back from their Utah trip early for us. Thank you for coming! We love you all!

Pictured from L to R is Nate, Gabe, Madelynn, Brinley, Trey, Sam, Noah, Jonah, and the little one who I forgot his name at the moment!

2 comments:

Gwyn said...

You have some VERY talented boys! I really like their band teacher, Mr. Cowan. I could tell he loved his students--& wanted to make music fun for them. It was nice of you to have an ice cream party at your place afterwards.

Rogers Family said...

Wow, I haven't seen your dad in forever. I can't wait til my boys are old enough to do things like band and sports.