Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon Premiere!!!

Wednesday, November 17th was the AZ New Moon Premiere! Thank you to the Babbitts for being so cool and taking pictures since otherwise I would not have any. It was so much fun to get all dressed up. Julie Babbitt and I went to Ulta and got our hair done. Since I wore the same dress as last year's Premiere, I felt justified in spending the money. It looks really good in the back! ;-)

We went to a fancy dinner beforehand at Chick Fil A. Yum. The band Meese performed in the Cine Capri theater while we were waiting, which rocked. They handed out CD's, and I haven't switched it out yet in my car because I like them so much. They sound a bit like The Fray. I told Stephenie they really should have had a mosh pit. She said she asked, but they shot her down!

New Moon is an awesome movie. The werewolves look fantastic. I made Jonah cover his eyes in parts that sounded scary. I would have never let the older boys go to a PG13 movie when they were 7 - especially one in which people are killed! But it was a very special occasion. I really wanted to stay after and get autographs on our posters, but the boys were so tired so we just went home. What a wonderful night!!

4 comments:

Kathy C said...

You look GORGEOUS! Sounds like a great night. While still jealous, I'm so happy you guys got to go!

My take on the book: Team Edward
My take on the movie: Team Jacob

Debbie said...

Must be great to have author-friends! :) I bet it was one of those things even the kids will remember & talk about, "I got to go to a premiere..." I've only been to 1- but nope- I take it back, it was an advanced screening, not a premiere. You're cooler than me!!!

K I really have to read the books- 'cause I don't even get the last part of Kathy's comment... somebody donate time to me & I'll go read!!!
My 'Twilight' book is sitting on my counter, calling to me every time I walk by- thank you, Liz!

Gwyn said...

All of you look AWESOME. That would make a cool Christmas photo! (Otherwise, I'd like a copy)

BeCcA said...

You all look so hot!!!! Great family picture.