Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam!

Sam is ten years old! Unbelievable how time flies when you get old. Last night we went to the drive ins along with our cousin, Dallin, and friend Alex. I remember watching "ET" there when I was a kids. Great memory.....

We watched the movie "UP", which was not at all what I expected but it was very good. There was no talking for about half of the movie! I liked that, but the boys were a little disappointed. Anyway, it was great to have a sno cone, sit in a lawn chair, and enjoy being outside in AZ. We will definitely do it again soon, especially since Tuesday nights everyone is only $1! Plus, Mike and I seemed to talk more during the movie, so it could be a great date night.

1 comment:

Gwyn said...

Glad Sam had a fun bday--& everyone enjoyed the drive in. I think it was a 1st time for many. Good to know Tues. are $1!